Thank you for participating in our research study!
- Survey participants will not be identified for marketing or sales efforts as a result of taking part in our research studies.
- We take great care to store individually identifying information on secure networks and kept in separate files, apart from data collected in the survey.
- The personal information used to contact you is acquired by fair and legal means, collected from publicly available sources such as telephone directories or from national database list providers.
- Your participation is voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose information.
- We may re-contact you in the future to either validate your responses or invite you to participate in a follow-up survey. Again, participation is voluntary and we will remove your name from our contact list on request.
The data we collect
- We ask standard demographic questions such as age, number of household members, and income, in order to ensure that our study data accurately reflects the target population of our study (i.e., U.S. Consumers aged 18+).
- Your responses are combined with answers from other survey participants in our reports to our clients so that no individual or household is recognizable.
- Kantar Media uses the non-personal information collected to create statistical data models and provide reports to other companies that are interested in how different audiences use media and attitudes about health and wellness.
- Kantar Media may match some of your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third-party data management platforms to create or improve data models. Your information will not be used to directly target advertising to you, but may be used as part of a market research data set that influences data models used for advertising to larger TV and online audiences (of which you may be a member).